See below for answers to all your questions, an exclusive excerpt from Coletrane, and a chance to win an ARC of his book, but first . . .
Don’t forget to get your PREORDER NOW ON AMAZON for the final Bad Boys of Retribution MC book!
Series finale from the summer MC hit!
From the world of Carolina Bad Boys and Retribution MC, this bad boy biker likes to be in control, and he’s ready to take what he wants.
Her name is Sinclair Chatham. Sin. That’s exactly what she is—walking, talking, in the flesh sin. She’s haughty, privileged, so goddamn starlet sexy, with an ass I want to grab and spank raw.
I want her to give herself over to me. I want her to lose that polished princess veneer. I want to strip away the money, the manicures, the maids, the immaculate façade.
I need her to be mine. But I’m a grunt. A biker. A tattoo artist. I’m blue collar all the way, and her family will probably shit bricks if they ever meet me.
Not to mention, I’m running from a bad past that’s about to catch up with me.
I would never go for Cole in a million years. He’s gruff, rough around the edges—and covered in ink. He’s unapologetic, demanding, and sometimes scary as hell. He tells me what he wants, how he wants it, and why he’s going to ruin me for all other men.
Coletrane destroys my vanity, gets inside my head while he gets into my bed, and I can’t say no to him. He’s not what I expected—tender at times, taking no prisoners at others. He breaks me down, builds me up.
He is not my type.
They say opposites attract, and they’re right. I just didn’t expect him to turn my cushy life upside down and inside out. But it’s too late, and someone’s going to get hurt.
Warning: Graphic sex, graphic action, graphic language. Triple X caution.
All four Retribution MC books available now—series complete!
Get Kinky Kinkaid
Bo is available now
(All books $0.99 right now, and available on Kindle Unlimited)
EXCLUSIVE COLETRANE EXCERPT (probably NSFW):
As Sin giggled I waved vaguely around the four-room place. “So this is it. It’s not luxurious but—”
“It’s so clean.” She left my side to walk around the living room, her fingers occasionally coasting along the coffee table and the sound system set-up.
“Right? And I don’t even have a maid.” Lounging against the doorway opposite her, I winked.
“Shut up.” She rolled her eyes.
In just five long steps, I caged her against the wall. “Oh, I don’t think you want me to do that.”
I twisted her head up and crashed my lips to hers. My tongue lunged
into her mouth, stroking hers. Brutal. Hard. Wet. I swallowed the whimper that escaped the back of her throat, and her hands flew to my ass to pull me all the way against her.
With a grunt, I tore my lips free, licking them to taste more of her.
A sneer of lust crossed my face and my voice came out in a low deep rumble. “The things I’m gonna say to you tonight will make you so hot you’ll be begging me to fuck you harder, faster.” I nipped and licked the neck she arched for my tongue and teeth.
“Cole!” she gasped.
“Make your body ache for my cock.” I pressed my hips against her just once so she’d know what she was getting.
Then I stepped back, watching her as she panted. Her hair disheveled. Her tits jutting. Her eyes heavy.
“But we gotta talk about how this is gonna go down first,” I said.
“We do?” She slowly regained her composure. “This about the control thing again?”
“Mm hmm.” I dropped onto the couch and patted the cushion beside me.
She approached slowly and perched next to me.
“I want to push you to the limit. Find out what your limits are.”
“Is this about the power struggle,” she asked. “Does that get you off?”
“Not as much as you completely giving yourself over to me would.”
She hissed a sharp breath, her back arching unintentionally.
Damn. She might not like giving away control, but her body sure seemed interested in the idea.
Her voice a little shaky, she asked, “So is this a BDSM thing?”
I laughed, a long low sound. “Why, precious? Are you into the scene?”
“Of course not,” she snapped.
“Nothing wrong with that, you know?”
She narrowed her eyes on me. “I didn’t mean to imply that there was. Just—”
“You’re a good girl?”
Biting her lip, she gave a hesitant nod. She had no idea how hot she made me, just that little shot of insecurity in an otherwise totally impressive babe.
I scooted closer, dragging my fingers up her bare arm to the soft skin of her shoulder. “Wanna be my good girl?”
Again with the hesitant nod.
I withdrew my hand before I could be tempted to run it all over her smokin’ body. “It’s not a BDSM thing with me. I don’t call it that. Don’t call it anything. It’s just how I like to fuck.”
She made a small noise, and her thighs parted just a little bit. She was so ripe for this, right for me.
My voice lowered. “I don’t want to be your Dom or your Master or your Daddy. It’s not about pain. It’s about letting go. Finding out what gives you pleasure, and sometimes that’s not always orthodox.”
Her breath stuttered in an out as she shifted her gaze to me, her eyes sweeping over my face, my shoulders, my chest. “Do you ever just have sex?”
Sin nodded, her cheeks turning a delicious shade of pink.
“I like all kinds of sex. Kinky. Straightforward fucking. Fast. Hard.” I turned toward her and kissed her lips between each subsequent word. “Long.” Kiss. “Slow.” A lingering touch of my tongue on hers. “ . . . anal.”
Her body snapped against mine, and her lips opened, her tongue rolling into my mouth.
After the soul scorching kiss that set my balls on edge, I eased my lips to her ear. “But if I’m really into a woman—and I’m really into you”--goddamn understatement—“I need to know it’s okay if I fuck you the way I want to.”
I leaned back. “So what do you say, Sin. Are you in?”
- When are we getting Boomer’s book, Rie? <–Boomer who? Kidding. I will be writing Boomer next. Promise. I’m looking for a late fall 2015 release (November). You can already follow his book–CHROME–on Goodreads and add him to your book shelf. His novel is book 4 in the Carolina Bad Boys series.
- What about Walker from Hunter’s book? He was tasty. <–Yes. He was. So, I have some ideas in the works for him concerning a new spinoff series. I’ll keep you posted!
- Whaaat? This is the end of the Retribution MC series? Why? What about Tail and Handsome? <–I asked on FB and most folks wanted Handsome first. These books–which I am planning–will take part as full novels in the ongoing Carolina Bad Boys series. Hellz yeah!
- Killian Slade from Bo’s book was hawt. Will there be more of him? <–Another Force Recon dude? As with Walker, I am playing with ideas for yet a third spinoff series. You like that, don’t you? Mm hmm.
- Frankie!! We want more Frankie the Tailor! (I will tell you Frankie has a few big cameos in Coletrane. <–Here’s the deal: I love Frankie hard. Fuggin’ A. So, I’m due a leetle time off, and I am toying with the possibility of serializing a short story for him, for free. There’s the possibility (if I do it. I might just sleep for a month instead) it will only be on my newsletter for the time being, here RIE WARREN NEWSLETTER. So sign up now! I may also do a very short Josh Stone POV from a specific part of the Steele book (I don’t want to give away spoilers). Again, on the newsletter. Free. Because free is fun.
- Sugar Daddy, and the Lowcountry Heat series . . . what’s happening with that, Rie? <–Y’all. I wish I could write every book that is in my head or, hell, in my dropbox with pages and pages of notes. I’ve received many emails about Ransome Boone, Reardon’s bro. First, I hope you’ve all read the new edition of Sugar Daddy I re-released as Indie January 2014 as I re-edited it and included a new final chapter. I have plans to finish this series with both Ransome’s story, and Palmer’s. I do not know when that will happen. For the moment I will be concentrating on all the Bad Boys, but trust. I hear you!
- When are you writing more M/M? <–I do have a new contemporary series. The first book is written. I’m keeping it completely under wraps at the moment as I’m not sure where it will be going, or when. Will it happen? Oh yes indeed.
- Signed paperbacks and swag, WANT. <–I hope to update my website in the next two months. I would like to include a “shop” on the new site. It will include (maybe not at first, but soon-ish) the ability to buy signed books and sexy swag! For now, if you’re interested, here is my AUTHORGRAPH page. All my ebooks are here for free (free!) personal signage.
Thank you for making this one explosive summer! Super huge love to you, and happy, sexy reading.
Oh, and question time: Who is your fave Bad Boy so far?
***ANSWER IN COMMENTS AND I WILL CHOOSE ONE WINNER (from Random.org Friday, August 14th) to receive an ARC of Coletrane!***
Please note: ARCs will only be sent to authorized Amazon @kindle email addresses. One comment per person counted.